1. The huge pyramids are immaculate tetrahedrons.
2. Throughout history, the pyramids were considered to be the tombs of the pharaohs, today scientific opinions on this subject are divided.
3. The mystery of Egyptian buildings is now associated with the scientific message of the ancient world about its idea of the universe.
4. Pyramids are one of the most ancient historical monuments, keeping the secrets of the ancient civilization, which we still have to open.
5. In the design parameters, according to some researchers, we need to look for ancient encrypted prophecies.
6. The pyramidal inch in Egypt is considered a sacred measure.
7. If you add the sums of diagonals of one pyramid (in inches), then you can calculate the number of years for which our planet makes a complete revolution.
8. All the pyramids are on the west bank of the great river Nile, that is, from the sunset, when the power of the world of shadows (the dead) came.
9. For the construction of the largest pyramid which is Giza pyramid, 2300000 blocks, made of stone, weighing from 2 to 50 tons, were used.
10. The most mysterious pyramids are in Giza (next to the current Cairo).
11. The pyramid, if divided along the perimeter, gives the number Pi (moreover, the accuracy of calculations is up to one thousandth).
12. Initially, the pyramids had a finish in the form of a facing stone (from white limestone).
13. Each side of the pyramid was originally so polished that it reflected the rays of the sun (you can imagine how these magnificent buildings shone).
14. The radiance of the pyramids was so powerful that it could be seen from the moon.
15. The surface of the pyramids was decorated with precious stones.
16. Despite the fact that the pyramids were built in the hottest desert, inside the buildings it was always stably cool (about 20 degrees Celsius).
17. Almost all researchers equally describe the incredible work of the creators of these majestic structures from huge boulders, but the methods of stone processing and construction technology are still a mystery.
18. Disputes are also being made on the number of employed labor in building pyramids, if they were slaves (at least 100,000 people).
19. The pyramids were built for a long time, respectively, and the technology of construction was changed.
20. Scientists agree that the construction of one pyramid could have taken about 200 years, despite the fact that the construction was held all year round.
21. Some researchers managed to learn some more facts about the pyramids, for example, that the construction of several pyramids was carried out with a large time interval, but with what it was connected, is still unknown.
22. In the 20th century, construction engineers noticed one interesting regularity: the arrangement of the pyramids in Giza corresponds to the location of several constellations.
23. Pyramids are often associated with the existence of the mysterious Atlantis.
24. At the base of the Sphinx there are traces of water erosion.
25. Until now, there is no consensus on the grounds for such a large-scale idea, taking into account temporary, material and other costs.
26. The largest pyramid has changed in height for centuries.
27. The pyramid of Cheops was considered the highest building in the world until the end of the 19th century (that is, it kept the world record for several millennia in a row).
Copyright 2019 - Education WordPress Theme.